Meet people with the same aspiration and take your step towards creating a bright future
- Language Used: English
- Communications will be based in English.
- Due Date of Application: June 8, 2012 (Friday) *Extended to June 22,
(Friday) in Indonesia & Singapore
- ※Screening results of Local Program will be sent by post or e-mail by 3 weeks before each LP starts.
- Fees: FREE
- Fees for the Local and Global Programs will be principally borne by the sponsor.
- Number of Participants:
- Local Program: 20 people from each country
- Global Program: 3 people from each country
- Qualification for Application:
- Current enrollment at a university, graduate school and working people in an ASEAN country.
- Aged from 18 to 29 on closing date for application.
- Ability to use English for daily conversation.
- Earned credit(s) taught in English at a university or graduate school
- TOEIC score: 700 points or higher
- TOEFL score: PBT score of 550 points or higher, CBT score of 210 points or higher, iBT score of 80 points or higher
- Healthy, physically fit individuals (outdoor activities are included in the program).
- Participants must be able to participate in the 3-4 day Local Program from July to September, 2012 in your country and the about 10 day Global Program in October, 2012.
- Instructions for Application:
- Submit the designated application form and a brief essay to the DENSO YOUTH for EARTH Action office in your country (Refer to "Contacts" page for the address).
- Download the application form and essay sheet.
- Please contact the DENSO YOUTH for EARTH Action office if you are in an area without Internet access.
- Fill in the application form with the required information, such as your motive for applying, and attach a facial photograph.
- Compose a brief essay on the theme "What is the action plan of coexistence activity between humans and the environment you would like to conduct in your community?” (700 English words).
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- 【Application guideline】
- 【Application form】